HEAVY DUTY WELDED
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-L
Heavy Duty Welded Spiralizers are high quality welded product which meets the specification. These have boat type bows which are welded with the end collars or pipe in controlled temperature conditions making use of correct grade electrodes. These are made in variety of categories such as have curved vanes with right or left orientation. They can be secured to the casing OD, or they can float between casing stop collars if the well casing is to be rotated during cementing.
- Reduce friction between the casing and the hole, allowing the casing to be inserted more easily into the wellbore
- Help centralize casing in the hole, allowing an even distribution of cement around the casing during cementing operations.
- Improve cement bonding to the casing
- Prevent the casing string from becoming differentially stuck
- Break up gel pockets in the wellbore while casing is being run, improving
- drilling-fluid displacement during cementing
- Increase fluid turbulence removing filter cake on the wellbore face
- Can be made available in Left, Right and Straight Vane
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-R
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-S
For better future and business,
Let’s get started now