Spiralizer – L,R,S
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-S
Slip on Welded Spiralizer provide low coefficient of friction to reduce drag forces while running in pipe thus optimizing mud displacement and minimizing pressure drop across the Centralizer. In this the bow springs hardly welded to the end collars on suitable temperature with proper correct grade electrode. While giving maximum standoff these blades create vortex flow to optimize mud displacement. They are available with straight vane or spiral vane type options which resist high side loads. They can provide maximum stand-off.
- It helps for proper distribution of cement around the casing during the cementing
- It also helps to reduce the friction for inserting the casing in wellbore
- It helps to improve strength of cement bond by evenly distributing the cement
- Can be made available in Left, Right and Straight Vane
- Available in 4 1/2″ to 20 ” sizes. Any special sizes or combination can be made available on request.
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-R
SLIP-ON WELDED SPIRALIZER-L
For better future and business,
Let’s get started now